Category List

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I would never have to look past my own back yard for inspiration. I can only imagine the silver pieces I would create in this wonderful place! I would sleep like a baby with the sound of all the waterfalls echoing through the stone walls of those cavernous rooms. Wow!

Erice Castle Sicily
Erice Castle Sicily
Click here to download
Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye, Scotland
Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye, Scotland
Click here to download
I would never have to look past my own back yard for inspiration. I can only imagine the silver pieces I would create in this wonderful place! I would sleep like a baby with the sound of all the waterfalls echoing through the stone walls of those cavernous rooms. Wow!
I would never have to look past my own back yard for inspiration.  I can only imagine the silver pieces I would create in this wonderful place!  I would sleep like a baby with the sound of all the waterfalls echoing through the stone walls of those cavernous rooms.  Wow!
Click here to download
Neuschwanstein Castle in Allgau, Bavaria, Germany • photo: Henk Meijer on Flickr
Neuschwanstein Castle in Allgau, Bavaria, Germany •  photo: Henk Meijer on Flickr
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment